International Sales Expert B2B (f/m/d)
As partner of the A1 Telekom Austria we have developed a quiz app with an integrated learning platform for textbooks. Most Austrian educational publishers trust in eSquirrel, which has become indispensable for students and teachers alike. Even before our enormous growth during the Corona pandemic, eSquirrel was elected as one of Austria’s TOP 100 young entrepreneurs 2019.
We, as a young and agile team are seeking to grow our market share internationally. Therefore, we are looking for an International Sales Expert B2B to help us grow faster in the EU and internationally.
- You are enthusiastic about sales processes, have experience in customer acquisition (preferably B2B) and deal with customers confidently.
- Self-management is your thing, meaning you like to work independently and responsibly.
- You enjoy new challenges and enjoy working in a team.
- You have excellent knowledge of English (C1).
- You have completed a business degree (BSc) or have comparable experience.
- Generally willingness to travel in the EU (10%) as soon as it is possible and safe again according to the Covid-19 regulations
Nice to haves:
- You have educational experience, for example as a teacher, textbook author or in voluntary work.
- You speak another language spoken in the EU.
In the areas of business development & sales, we need your expertise for:
- Acquisition of European and international publishers as new customers.
- Acquisition of companies that use eSquirrel as an HR tool.
- Up-Selling with existing customers: Sale of further courses and further eSquirrel products
- In particular this means:
- Phone calls and emails with international publishers and companies to get them excited about eSquirrel
- Business meetings on site (if possible and safe in the course of Covid-19) and video conferences to present eSquirrel and to discuss features and economic implementation
- Business meetings at conferences and trade fairs (subject to Covid-19)
You will find
- Flexible working hours and flexible place of work as a freelance contractor with the option of working in the office at the A1 Startup Campus on the Donaukanal (near Friedensbrücke), 1200 Vienna
- Working outside of Austria and 100% remote is possible
- Dynamic start-up environment with a young agile team, flat hierarchies and an appreciative working atmosphere
- Many possibilities to help shape the company
- Mobile phone, internet, laptop (also for private use)
- For full-time employment, we offer you performance-related remuneration with a target salary of EUR 3,000 or more gross / month without a cap (fixed salary and commission). Depending on your qualifications and previous experience, we will agree on your actual salary in a personal conversation.
- Part-time agreement possible
Apply now and join one of Austria’s TOP 100 young enterprises!
Apply with your CV and some relevant lines about yourself at [email protected]! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Current job offers (in English)
These jobs require at least English as language for communication. For more jobs with other required language skills, switch to the appropriate languages.